Getting familiar with cadCAD

Hey all!

I’ve been reading a lot of posts on this forum & elsewhere, learning about cadCAD. I decided to do a short write-up of my basic understanding of cadCAD and systems simulations.

I realise that there are things up for improvement. Let me know if there is anywhere where I can improve my understanding (and the article) :raised_hands:!

2 Likes

This is a great article @walker, very well researched and clearly communicated!

Is it okay with you if I share on cadCAD’s twitter account?

Cheers - looking forward to your next cadCAD piece! :smiley: Also, feel free to join in our weekly contributor calls if you’re interested in getting more involved with the community - we appreciate all the complex systems communicators who find these tools useful.

Calls can be found on the cadCAD public calendar here: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=cadcad.org%40gmail.com&ctz=America%2FToronto

1 Like

This is a great article @walker, very well researched and clearly communicated!

Thanks!

Is it okay with you if I share on cadCAD’s twitter account?

For sure! Please do.

A lso, feel free to join in our weekly contributor calls if you’re interested in getting more involved with the community - we appreciate all the complex systems communicators who find these tools useful.

Sounds good, might drop in on one or two calls :smile:

1 Like

Great, thanks!

Feel free to join the cadCAD Discord channel as well to keep up with the latest in the community =)

1 Like

Would you update the discord invite link?
It does not work. Thanks.

1 Like

Here’s an updated link @seunglee: