CALL FOR PAPERS: AGENT-BASED ECONOMICS
EASTERN ECONOMIC ASSOCIATION MEETINGS
Boston Sheraton Feb. 27 – March 1, 2020
The NYC Computational Economics & Complexity Workshop is organizing several sessions on agent-based economics, computational economics, and related areas.
To submit your paper, please go to the Google form at: https://tinyurl.com/y3ey82y8 and choose the session & organizer that best fits your paper:
- Adaptation, Choice, and Behavior (Andreas Pape)
- Block Chain, Alternative Currencies, Banks (Leanne Ussher)- Finance (Germán Creamer)
- Macroeconomics (Alan Isaac)
- Microeconomic Networks (Troy Tassier)
- Technological Change or Environmental Policy (Chris Ruebeck)
- Urban and Geography (Jason Barr)
- Philosophy of Economics (Leanne Ussher)
- Area not listed (Chris Ruebeck) Any questions can be directed to Chris Ruebeck, email@example.com.
Please submit your paper for the sessions no later than
Monday, November 11, 2019